The DPX-4oo is Dataplex’s hero product, serving our clients well in industrial environments, because of it’s performance, reliability and availability. Developed entirely in house it was designed from out the outset to use very little power and perform in harsh environments.
Built on an embedded Texus Instruments platform the DPX-400 has limitless configurations and applications. Our engineers are available to customise the device to your needs.
- 3G/4G (LTE-700MHz included)
This device has seen extensive use in SCATS® compatible traffic controller systems and meets Roads and Maritime Service (RMS) TSI-SP-018/027 specification.
- TSI-SP-027 (Wireless)
- (Customisable to include other ports)
- Pedestrian Crossings (PedX-AD) [link]
- School Zones [link]
- Shutter Signs [link]
- Variable Message Signs (VMS) [link]
Detailed Specifications (all variations are SCATS® compatible)
- Basic product specification [link]
- VDSL2 LAN extended [link]
- Shutter sign solution [link]
- Serial TCS SCATS® – VDSL/ADSL/3.5G/4G/Bluetooth [link]
** Note SCATS® is a registered trademark of the NSW RMS