The Dataplex 4G WiFi Router (DPX-570) provides real-time M2M data connectivity, even in harsh environments. The DPX-570 creates reliable point-to-point or point-to-multi-point WAN connections.
The DPX-570 has 8 tri-colour LED indicators and a user friendly web interface, making onsite setup and ongoing remote management simple, easy and cost-effective.
Selective access to the DPX570 can use a browser (SSL) also Telnet/SSH or secured text messages (SMS).
The DPX-570 supports a wide range of telecommunication standards based remote management protocols such as LWM2M and SNMP v1/v2 to support remote management platforms. Extensive support for managing the device from anywhere via SMS allows enterprises to communicate, get status reports, change settings or even execute commands using an SMS gateway. The built-in event notification engine, which sends alarms and notifications via TCP, email or SMS, allows an automated layer of self-monitoring to ensure a quick response to events requiring human intervention.
- -40 to +85 Storage and Operating Temperature rated
- Tested for vehicular applications (IEC Class 5M2, MIL-STD-810 method 516.5, ISO 7637-2)
- Powerful cellular connectivity supporting 4G (LTE) up to 100Mbps/50Mbps (downlink/uplink), 3G (DC-HSPA+ and 1xEV-DO Rel. A) up to 42Mbps/5.76Mbps and 2G (EDGE)
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for networking flexibility
- PPTP client for VPN connectivity to remote VPN PPTP server, GRE tunneling, IPSEC tunneling – up to 5 tunnels
- OpenVPN (Client, Server and P2P)
- Analogue and Digital I/O can be tied to event notification.
- USB-OTG for additional interfaces or extra storage (e.g. multiple serial EIA232/TTL/485 interfaces)
- Flexible WAN setup (ping monitored interfaces to action backup WAN), ideal business continuity applications
- Configurable power save mode with minimum current draw when in sleep mode
- Customised programming available for additional hardware or software interfacing.
- Simple recessed external pushbutton SIM card access, PIN security etc
- Recessed pushbutton reset and Factory reset.
- High-speed dual WiFi (802.11b/g/n) as Accesspoint or client with 2×2 MIMO antenna technology and integrated hotspot or collector for travel time based on wifi MAC data.
- Integrated standalone GPS for precise and accurate asset tracking
- Ignition sense capability for graceful shutdown and startup in vehicle applications
Optional dual Bluetooth application Overview
The DPX-570 (DPX-570-BT) Dual Bluetooth option is used for detecting and collecting MAC address for travel time applications. Due to the existence of a dual Bluetooth function, it is capable of detecting up to 20% more MAC addresses in the 15 second scan period than a single antenna DPX400-S-BT device.
Bluetooth modules Feature
- Bluetooth v4.0 (Bluetooth low energy and Classic Bluetooth)
- Range 250 -300 m, external antenna
- Throughput 1.3 Mbps (Classic Bluetooth)
- Low Emission Mode® Prevents disrupting other 2.4GHz radios
- Wireless Multi-drop™ for simultaneous connections to Bluetooth low energy and Classic Bluetooth devices
- Extended Data Mode™ individually controlled multipoint data channels 1
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Repeater functionality Extended range 1